Thursday, February 6, 2014

January - Continuation of Design and Prep Work for Months to Come


Another year, another batch of days to improve or atleast claw my way out of the holes I dig myself! One thing I'll to do this year is to track my progress each month. I find that doing so keeps me motivated, sometimes by the sheer shame of how I practically did nothing to move forward. 

Besides playing the stupidly addicting card game Hearthstone, here are the things I've worked on.


A fairly shy Frankenstein design

Aladdin, inspired by looking at old MAD Magazines

Shangri-La

Cockaigne, an imaginary land thought of by smelly medieval peasants

Avalon, where the trees are delish and King Arthur's blood flows freely

Sodom and Gomorrah, now known as Vegas

5 out of 6 of these illustrations are done when I didn't have a freelance gig. After I had one, things have progressed turtle slow. Hearthstone, big surprise, is something I blame for this as well. But forward motion is forward motion so onwards to February.

0 comments:

Post a Comment